GRI Standards Certified Training – Batch 56 (Online Training Via Zoom)
There will be an exclusive session from GRI’s staff for up to 30 mins where they can represent GRI and participants can get an opportunity to ask questions about GRI, GRI Standards and the current situation.
Benefits of GRI Reporting
Contents, Structure and Program Details
Training objectives for GRI Certified Standard Course, you will learn:
- The link between sustainable development with sustainability reporting
- Value of sustainability reporting
- Key features of GRI Standards as well as to the modular structure
- How to use the GRI Standards; apply the universal standards as well as the topic-specific standards
- How to understand and apply the concept of ‘materiality and boundaries’
- How to understand and apply the reporting process using GRI Standards.
For more information on the content structure of The GRI Standard Course, please click here.Download Brochure
Manual Registration Form
You can download and fill in manual registration form (word document) and send it back to us. Email address for sending your registration available inside the downloadable form.Download Registration Form