Certified Sustainability Reporting Assurer (CSRA) – Batch 11 – INA
What is CSRA?
Those interested in the CSRA certificate will have a basic level of proficiency in assurance engagement related to sustainability or CSR reporting and thus have an opportunity to become a more professional assurer and develop additional capability in the following areas:
- Examining the completeness and compliance of sustainability/CSR reports.
- Identifying any data and information omitted that could have been included.
- Independent comments on targets, impacts, shortcomings and recommendations.
- Assessment of sustainability/CSR reporting including interpretation of reported data and performance.
To join CSRA training, the participants are required to complete Certified Sustainability Reporting Specialist (CSRS) training first.
CSRA Course Objectives:
The CSRA Course concentrates more specifically on assurance engagement to verify corporate sustainability performance. The CSRA certification program has the following objectives:
- Transfer practical skills in relation to assurance services development
- Increase the knowledge of international standards in relation to assurance engagement in sustainability/CSR reporting and;
- Provide insight into the various aspects of assurance engagement in relation to sustainability/CSR reporting, including recognized methods and techniques of auditing.
The aspects are covered in the CSRA Course session includes: Assurance Standards and Criteria, Scope of Assurance Engagement, Risk Perspectives, Substantive Assurance, Assurance Issues, Assurance Reporting, Reporting Standards, and Reporting Practicalities.
For more information on CSRA, please click here.Download Brochure
Manual Registration Form
You can download and fill in manual registration form (word document) and send it back to us. Email address for sending your registration available inside the downloadable form.Download Registration Form