Briefing Session on ASRRAT (Asia Sustainability Reporting Rating)
After training the participants be able to prepare sustainability report that meet the requirement of GRI Standards and obey the regulation. This intensive session will introduce you to the elements of Asia Sustainability Reporting Rating. It empowers participants to improve their sustainability reporting using the GRI Standards.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS SESSION?
This Session is designed for sustainability report maker and report users who want to participate in Asia Sustainability Reporting Rating.
Session 1: General
- Journey of ASRRAT
- Registration process
- Awarding Ceremony
Session 2: Rating System
- Judging Panel
- Enabler technology
- Recommendation from the Judging panels
Mercantile Athletic Club World Trade Center, 18th Fl. Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Jakarta
Thursday, 23 May 2019 14.00 – 18.00
IDR. 1.000.000 per participant
PAYMENT, REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please do online registration here
- Payments can be transferred to: Pusat Nasional Laporan Keberlanjutan, Bank Central Asia, KCP Menteng No. Account: 735.030.1083.
- Registration deadline 20 May 2019.
- Payments MUST be received on 21 May 2019 at the latest.
- Participants in one organization can exchange names without extra costs but needs to be provided in writing.
- No show on day of training will be charged full participants fee