The National Center for Sustainability Reporting (NCSR) is organizing the 9th Sustainability Reporting Award (SRA) 2013. The award is themed “Towards A Greater Transparency and Accountability” Sustainability Reporting is reporting on the economic, environmental and social policies, impacts and performance of an organization and its products in the context of sustainable development.
Chairman of the Judging panel : Mr. Sarwono Kusumaatmadja
- August 13, 2013 : Registration is opened
- Nov. 5, 2013 : Registration is closed
- Dec. 17, 2013: Award Presentation
SRA 2013 can be entered by any organization that have published Sustainability Reports 2012, and/or have reported Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Activities in the Annual Report 2012.
- Best Sustainability Report 2012.
- Best CSR Disclosure in Annual Report 2012. (For organization who has no sustainability report yet)
- Best Sustainability/CSR Communication in the website (November 2013)
- Commendation for First Time Sustainability Report (all first time reporters)
- Trophy (All the winners)
- Certificate (All participants)
- Score Card and Feedback from Jury (All participants)
- One seat at Gala Diner (All participants)
- One participant eligible to attend NCSR’s workshop with free of charge (All the winners)
- Up-loading all of participant’s sustainability report in NCSR website
- All participants reports will also be uploaded in the GRI Database Website
- Fill in the online registration form through this link: http://isra.ncsr-id.org/online-registration-form-sustainability-reporting-awards-2013/
- Email to the secretariat the digital format of Sustainability Report and/or 2012 Annual Report (less than 10 MB)
- Pay the registration fee of Rp 15.000.000,- (Fifteen Million Rupiah) by transfer to: Pusat Nasional Laporan Keberlanjutan, Bank BCA KCP Menteng No. 7350301083
- The evaluation will be processed when payments are settled and the secretariat has received the transfer slip.
Address of the SRA 2013 Committee
National Center for Sustainability Reporting
Apt. Gardenia Boulevard 3rd fl, Suite 3 AA
Jl. Warung Jati No. 12 Pejaten
Jakarta Selatan 12540
Tel : +62 21 29048763
Fax : +62 21 29048764
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.ncsr-id.org
Cp : Ms Devi Samalanga / Mr Ariefin Makaminan
Participants of this event are not eligible to become sponsors nor do we accept donations from participants , all of expenditures of this event including gala dinner is funded from participant’s registration fee and will be reported at the event