GRI Standards Certified Training – March – KL
Benefits of GRI Reporting
Sustainability reports based on the GRI framework can be used to benchmark organizational performance with respect to laws, norms, codes, performance standards and voluntary initiatives; demonstrate organizational commitment to sustainable development; and compare organizational performance over time.GRI promotes and develops this standardized approach to reporting to stimulate demand for sustainability information— which will benefit reporting organizations and those who use report information alike.
Contents, Structure and Program Details
Training objectives for GRI Certified Standard Course, you will learn:
- The link between sustainable development with sustainability reporting
- Value of sustainability reporting
- Key features of GRI Standards as well as to the modular structure
- How to use the GRI Standards; apply the universal standards as well as the topic-specific standards
- How to understand and apply the concept of ‘materiality and boundaries’
- How to understand and apply the reporting process using GRI Standards.
For more information on the content structure of The GRI Standard Course, please click here.Download Brochure
Manual Registration Form
You can download and fill in manual registration form (word document) and send it back to us. Email address for sending your registration available inside the downloadable form.Download Registration Form